Today’s reshuffle brought promotions for the following people:
- The Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt believes in Homeopathy, and suggested that the NHS is “no longer relevant”.
- The Justice Secretary Chris Grayling thinks that barring gay people from B&Bs is ok.
- The Equalities Minister Maria Miller has an interesting definition of equality that doesn’t seem to include gay rights.
- The Environment secretary Owen Patterson wants to end all energy subsidies and fast-track exploitation of shale gas.
- And the Transport secretary Patrick Mcloughlin is scared of flying.
What a cracking reshuffle this turnout out to be – have I missed anything?