Another year is almost over – but there’s one task still remaining. Have you voted in our 2012 survey of the year?
Don’t miss your chance to say how you think your party is doing as we pass the mid-point of this Parliament:
- Last year’s survey marked a low point for Ed Miliband. He’s bounced back in 2o12 – but how far?
- In 2011 you selected Tom Watson as your MP of the year. Will Watson win again? Or has another MP impressed you more in 2012?
- How do you rate the shadow cabinet?
- What was the biggest political event for Labour in 2012?
- And do you think Labour is on track to win the General Election?
This is your chance to have your say
Thanks for reading and supporting LabourList in 2012. We couldn’t do any of this without you.