Update: We’ve extended voting until 9pm on January 2nd to give as many people as possible the chance to vote – Don’t forget to vote.
We’re nearly at the end of the year, and it’s time for you to have your say on how your party handled 2011, and what their priorities should be for 2012. The questions we’re asking in our end of year survey are:
- How has Ed Miliband performed this year?
- How do you rate the shadow cabinet?
- What was the most important political event – for the Labour Party – in 2011?
- Which Labour MP has impressed you most this year?
- What should Labour’s policy priorities be for 2012?