Everything Labour. Every weekday morning.
By Mark Ferguson / @markfergusonuk
* Ed Miliband appeals to Labour’s lost voters, says pollster Deborah Mattinson.
* Ed Balls says he wants to escape the “manipulated view” of what he has done in the past.
* Today the party votes on the system that will choose the next shadow cabinet.
* The party will also consider proposals to reserve a proportion of the cabinet for women.
* Arch-conservative Simon Heffer says Labour must eat humble pie.
* TUC head says cuts will trigger a “poll tax” style response.
* David Miliband has been invited to dinner with James Murdoch.
* And the screenwrite of Oscar winning “The Queen” accuses Blair of plagiarism.
Everything Labour. Every weekday morning